- Classification: Terre siciliane – Indicazione Geografica Protetta
- Vine variety: Zibibbo o Moscatellone
- Location of vineyards: Western Sicily
- Average altitude: 60 meters above sea level
- Vine training: Espalier
- Average age of vineyards: 10 years
- Ripening: End August - September
- Alcoholic fermentation: Initial fermentation in steel silos at controlled temperature. The process is stopped by adding wine spirit.
- Color: Light gold
- Aroma: Composite, rich and expressive with prevalence of orange, tangerine and dried raisins
- Taste: Soft but strong, sweet and warm, citrus and viscous
- Alcohol content: 16% vol.
- Sugar content: 130 g/liter
- Ageing in bottles: 2 months minimum
- Food pairings: Excellent dessert wine. It pairs well with dry pastries and fruit icre-creams
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C as aperitif, 16-18 °C as dessert.
- C: (+39) 328 828 3334
- T: (+39) 095 911620
- Via Firenze, 19
- 95030 Nicolosi (CT)