Nero d'Avola • 25 cl
- Type: Red
- Classification: Terre siciliane - Indicazione Geografica Protetta
- Varietals: Nero d'Avola (100%)
- Location of vineyards: South East Sicily
- Vineyard altitude: 300-400 meters above sea level
- Climate: Cold winter and very hot spring and summer
- Vine training: Counter-espalier
- Implant density: 4000-5000 plants/ha
- Ripening: Second ten days of September (with manual harvest)
- Vinification: Traditional maceration for 8-10 days at 28-30 °C
- Bottle-filling: Not sooner than 6 months after harvesting
- Maximum enjoyment: 6 months after bottle-filling
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Serving temperature: 18°
- Visual aspect: Intense ruby red with purple shades
- Aroma: Complex and persistent, fruity with strong spicy hints
- Taste: Beautifully structured and greatly rounded, with a complex fruity taste on the palate, spicy and long-persistent.
- Food pairings: Red meats recipes, wild game and seasoned cheeses as well as savoury pastas.
Tags: Wine, Red
- C: (+39) 328 828 3334
- T: (+39) 095 911620
- Via Firenze, 19
- 95030 Nicolosi (CT)